MOJA REBULA SELECTION
- Region: Goriška Brda – Drnovk
- Grape type: Rebula (single vineyard)
- Type of wine: Dry
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol: 14,5%
- Total acidity: 5,00 g/l
- Soil type: Marl (opoka)
- Harvest: Hand harvested in first half of October
- Vinification: Maceration for 25 days with natural yeast in the concrete tank and then the must is decanted without pressing.
- Maturation: 1 year on fine lees in the concrete tank and then 1 year in the bottle.
- Content: 0,75l
- Packaging: 6x 0,75l bottles
AWARD WINNING WINE
Moja Rebula Selection is a natural wine made from 100% rebula, picked in the beginning or middle of October. Although this is very late for this variety, we need very ripe grapes to get the most out of it. The vineyard where we grow rebula is also specially selected for this wine. After harvesting, a 25-day maceration begins in concrete tanks with spontaneous fermentation and with manual mixing six times a day, so that the berries always remain in contact with the must. Moja is a very special wine, made according to Patrick’s style and taste, from which the name also comes. The wine has a dark golden color with an aromatic note of tangerine, cooked apple and nuts. The taste is represented by notes of beeswax, honey, pineapple, mango. Smooth finish with caramelized apple and spices.