- Region: Goriška Brda – Biljana
- Grape type: Sauvignonasse (Tocai Friulano)
- Type of wine: Dry
- Vintage: 2021
- Alcohol: 13,0%
- Total acidity: 5,40 g/l
- Soil type: Marl (opoka)
- Harvest: Hand harvested in second half of September
- Vinification: Cold maceration in the concrete tanks for 24h and then fermentation at 18°C.
- Maturation: 8 months on fine lees and then filtration and bottling.
- Content: 0,75l
- Packaging: 6x 0,75l bottles
Sauvignonasse is a very important wine for us, because we want to show it as it once was. We are looking for the typical almond note that can be obtained from very ripe grapes. A scent with intense notes of fresh crushed tea leaves, citrus, cedar bark and honey flowers alternating with hay and aromatic herbs. Dry and intense minerality on the palate. The aftertaste is complex and long, the alcoholic structure remains in the background, while the long-lasting feelings of fresh almonds intervene strongly.