R e b u l a
- Region: Goriška Brda – Biljana
- Grape type: Rebula
- Type of wine: Dry
- Vintage: 2021
- Alcohol: 13,0%
- Total acidity: 5,50 g/l
- Soil type: Marl (opoka)
- Harvest: Hand harvested in the end of September
- Vinification: Cold maceration in the concrete tanks for 24h. Pressing and then fermentation at 10°C with berries of rebula.
- Maturation: 8 months on fine lees and then filtration and bottling.
- Content: 0,75l
- Packaging: 6x 0,75l bottles
AWARD WINNING WINE
We have made our classic ribula completely different from the others on the market, because it takes you to the harvest time of the grapes. Due to the special method used during fermentation, rebula gives us unique aromas such as notes of aromatic herbs, rosemary, mint, thyme and sage. Dry, fresh and full of flavor, with mineral and wet extracts of clay, a touch of hay, honey and acacia flowers. On the clean end, it also leaves us with a sweet bitterness that reminds us of chewing the shell of a rebula berry.