- Region: Goriška Brda – Biljana
- Grape type: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Type of wine: Dry
- Vintage: 2015
- Alcohol: 12,0%
- Total acidity: 5,35 g/l
- Soil type: Marl (opoka)
- Harvest: Hand harvested in the beginning of October
- Vinification: 18 days of maceration and then pressing
- Maturation: 3 months in the barrique barrels and then 4 months in the concrete tanks.
- Content: 0,75l
- Packaging: 6x 0,75l bottle
With this wine, we want to emphasize fruitiness, freshness and lightness. In the production of this wine, the Delestage technique is used during maceration and fermentation. The aroma is rich with small and black fruits, with delicate hints of green pepper leaves, cocoa, roasted coffee and vanilla. Ripe cherry and plum come later, quietly, and set the final seal. It is dry on the palate, rich in polyphenols and ripe and dense tannins, which enables aging. It is a relatively structured wine, with little alcohol, but a big body and freshness that is felt in the aftertaste phase, which prolongs the balsamic and fruity sensations.